At times I'm really disappointed with the state of our nation and the morals and values of some of the people around me. In the past few days I have had two experiences that really riled me up. The first was while I was working at Baxters. One of the guys that has "some" pull, a regular, was staying late after we closed which is not uncommon but he wanted to keep a couple of his boys around. It isn't normal for us to have anyone other than employees and a select few after close; Baxter, his friends, etc.
We let them stay for a bit but then we were given the order to get them out, their welcome was worn out. We approach, myself included, and tell them they gotta leave. The regular tells us that its cool and that they can stay and we tell him the opposite. Well this pisses him off and he decides to tell us (me) that I wouldn't be saying shit he gave us all a hundred dollars. Now this may not piss off everyone but this guy always loves to talk about money and about how we should/could be making more...etc. So he says that I being that I know he is that type of money centric guy I tell him no I would still be right here telling you to get out. He looked at me like I was stupid.
Yes motherfucker there are people that care about more than money. They exist and you can't just throw money at people and get what you want. Now shut the fuck up and get out! /rant. This douche just found one of my pet peeves for me, thanks asshole.
To Be Continued...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment